Everybody go follow Leslie on Twitter now!!
Fun fact: if you know your feline body language, you’ll notice that the lynx is deferring to the housecat. As far as these two are concerned, the housecat is the higher-ranking cat.
OH MY GOSH
1. “Hi Mom!” on October 1, 2005 (first SNL episode)
2. “Hi Maggie!” on May 6, 2006 (after their wedding)
3. “Hi Maggie, hi Hannah!” on October 10, 2009 (after Hannah’s birth)
4. “Hi Maggie, [hi Hannah], hi Harper!” on September 15, 2012 (after Harper’s birth)
5. “Hi Maggie, hi Hannah, hi Harper!” on May 18, 2013 (last SNL episode)
6. “Goodnight Maggie, goodnight Hannah, goodnight Harper!” on October 11, 2014 (appearance as host)
I am working on the greatest show on television. Why can’t internships be foreverrrr?!?!
GERMAN PEOPLE ARE MY FAVORITE.
There is a certain sense of sarcasm in Germans that will never fail to make me laugh.
Just in case you’ve ever wondered what Seth’s head would look like if it was made entirely of Peeps…
My apology if you can’t see me in person today. I’m the cutest ever and you’re missing out.
talking to new people like
#a surprise entrance from the Veggie Tales fandom
YASSSSSS. Sam, I feel like this is our childhood.
The ads are based off your search history and online behaviour